|Posted by icecreamforquo on January 22, 2010 at 3:37 PM|
Exclusive interviews with Faust’s Werner ‘Zappi’ Diermaier and The Knockouts
- Overheard in London recently
- Suzi Quatro, Prague to London
- Jacob’s Ladder Folk Music Festival (by Maurice and Shirley Samuelson)
- Music T-shirts
- Exciting competition – win a book
- ‘Those Nagging Questions’ (by Dan Mudford)
- ‘The Music Goes Round’ (by Penny Pearl)
- Book reviews – Peter Hook’s The Haçienda: How Not to Run a Club and David Nolan’s Tony Wilson biography
- ‘Things you see a lot of’, pt.3
- Shay Dolan’s 'Some concerts I’ve been to'
- Elliot P. Smoke’s 'Some concerts I’ve been to'
- Fliss Collier’s Some 'concerts I’ve been to'
- London Haiku
- Wombat 18’s Pull Weller (by Joseph Viney)
- ‘Shopping with Judith Samuelson’
- ‘Debbie and Elvis’
- ‘A daunting prospect’ (more letters to the BBC)
- ‘Everything I know about pop music comes from Radio 4' (pt. 2) (by Judith Samuelson)
- 2009 highlights
- Record reviews: Erland and the Carnival; Family Taboo; Robbie Greig; The Hostiles; Salt Dog; Table; The Units; Us & Them; Zoey Van Goey; Compilations – Future Relics, Mainstream Music is Sh*t: 37 Tracks of UK Punk and Ska, Most of Fruits de Mer 2008–2009, Three Way Split